Monday, June 26, 2017

Inexpensive Summer Lust Fashion Pieces From Zaful.com



Buy this romper here
Happy Monday Barbies and Kens!!! Summer is officially here and there are some fashion items that I am loving. Last week while doing a Facebook post, I saw this website popped up at the right hand corner. I went on the website and saw some very cute inexpensive pieces. I have never shopped on the site but from the reviews on Youtube as well as their site it is safe to say it is great. The romper above is one of the items as well as the items below. I should mention that this is not a sponsored video.
Buy this romper here
Rompers are great during the hotter months as well as it is great to style if you are on a time crunch or a budget. These romper would look nice with an ankle strappy sandals like the one seen below.
Purchase this Sandals here

You can also do a pair of minimal heels for a more dressy occasion.
Purchase this skirt here
Another thing I am liking is this polka dot skirt. I like to pair it with a Mickey Mouse bodysuit for example this one from Urban outfitters and some pumps.
You can do a white, yellow or black tee. You do not have to go busy as I do. If you like the Urban Outfitters bodysuit you can pick it up here.


Embroidery is big this season and can be seen on almost every piece of garment. I like this top because it encompasses summer yet manage to be minimalistic. 
Buy this Bermuda shorts here 

For this top, I would pair it with a pair of high waisted fitted bermuda shorts or a high waisted skirt or pants and add some sandals or flats for a relaxed look or some heels for a more dressed up look. 


Purchase this dress h

Purchase this dress here
Purchase this dress here



 Dresses are also a must for summer and I like the color palette, textures and styles of the dresses for the summer. The dresses are very airy and lightweight and will keep you cool during those hot months. You can wear these with sandals or you can dress them up with heels. To purchase the dress above click here.
 Remember I mentioned the embroidery trend? Here it is on a very cute and fresh pink cap. This can be worn on a dat when you do not feel like doing your hair or you just want a cute accessory for your hair and keep the sun from your face.
Purchase these here
Purchase these here
Swimsuits and coverups are also some must haves for the summer because going to the pool and beach is a must. I like this dress/coverup because of its versatility.
Purchase this here
Purchase this here



Purchase this here


What items are you liking for the summer? I have lots more which I will share in another blog post from different brands. I wanted to keep this video one brand.

Thank you for reading. Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.

XOXO,
JB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inexpensive Summer Lust Fashion Pieces From Zaful.com

Buy this romper here Happy Monday Barbies and Kens!!! Summer is officially here and there are some fashion items that I am loving. L...