Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Eyeing Summer With my New Best Friend Items from @ELF Cosmetics



Happy Tuesday Barbies and Kens!!! Summer is almost here and I have a few items to share with you from ELF Cosmetics that will help you step up your summer game. Above is the look I created with the products. Let me know if you want a tutorial for the look. 
 These items are new and you can pick them up on the ELF website, Target, Amazon to name a few. Here are the items I received;

1) ELF Eyeshadow Duo in Peach Squad

This eyeshadow duo comes with one matte and one shimmer shadow. This is perfect for summer because during the summer months less makeup is more. You want to have that fresh face look and this duo will help you achieve that look. Pick up your duo here.

2) ELF Eyeshadow Duo in Tea for Two
This eyeshadow duo also comes with a matte and shimmer shadow. This duo is perfect for my Barbies or Kens who like a more subtle look. If you are new to eyeshadow, I would recommend this duo. You can get it here.

3) Kitten Ears Headband
These ears are trendy and can make your hairstyle goes from zero to 100 real quick. You can get more glammed ones like this one from Forever21 or even this lighted one from Forever21.

4) ELF Liquid Eyeliner in Black
This is hands down the best eyliner on the market and for the price ($2)? You can't beat that. I have been using this eyeliner for about 5 years and have always been going back to it. Have you ever tried the ELF Liquid eyeliner? Want to try it? Pick up yours here.

5) ELF Eyelid Primer in Sheer
This is another staple in my makeup collection. You can pick this primer up on the ELF website for $2. The ELF eyelid primer not only makes your eyeshadow pop but prevents it from creasing. Have you ever tried this eyelid primer? or What's your favorite eyelid primer?

Thank you ELF cosmetics for the new goodies. I will be eyeing summer with my new best friend items.

Until tomorrow stay fab and be creative.
XOXO,
JB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inexpensive Summer Lust Fashion Pieces From Zaful.com

Buy this romper here Happy Monday Barbies and Kens!!! Summer is officially here and there are some fashion items that I am loving. L...