Monday, May 29, 2017

Corn row on Medium Length Locs

I have been experimenting with my locs ever since I cut them. For this summer, I want to do as many funky styles as possible and today I will showcase cornrows. Cornrows have been a staple hairstyle for the summer and we see everybody wearing them from Khole Kardashian to Alicia Keys, Tyra Banks and even Kim Kardashian. So today, I want to share how you can achieve the look with medium length locs.
It can be tedious to get it done on shorter or medium length locs because the hair length is not even. I did a technique in this video that showcases how to combat your uneven locs. Wanna get the look with your locs? Check the video below.
What hairstyles do you like wearing in the summer time?
Thank you for reading and watching. Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
XOXO,
JB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inexpensive Summer Lust Fashion Pieces From Zaful.com

Buy this romper here Happy Monday Barbies and Kens!!! Summer is officially here and there are some fashion items that I am loving. L...