Wednesday, March 29, 2017

🌸 Spring Clean Your Brushes with ELF Cleanser Wipes & New Brushes

Happy Hump day Barbies and Kens!!!! Today, I want to share some new brushes I received from ELF Cosmetics. Spring is here and I would suggest spring cleaning your brushes. I received the following brushes as well as a Brush Cleanser Wipes:

1) ELF Eyeshadow Brush--- $5

2) ELF Smudge Brush--- $5

3) ELF Sculpting Brush--- $10

4) ELF Eyeshadow Duo Brush--- $5

5) ELF Eyeliner Brush--- $5



6) Brush Cleanser Wipes-- $3 Individually
The wipes will come in very useful when you are using one brush for multiple eyeshadows. I like that they come individually packaged so there will be no sanitary issues.

Have you ever used the ELF Brush Cleanser Wipes or have you seen or purchased the new brushes?

Thank you for reading. Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
XOXO,
Synethia Ennis

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inexpensive Summer Lust Fashion Pieces From Zaful.com

Buy this romper here Happy Monday Barbies and Kens!!! Summer is officially here and there are some fashion items that I am loving. L...