Monday, January 30, 2017

Buying a Luxury Item on a Budget

Everybody like to wear and own a piece of luxury item. These items are not cheap and usually requires us to be rich, thrifty or budget well. In this post, I will explain how you can achieve a piece of luxury without going broke.
I love to spurge on bags and shoes because I think I can pair them with inexpensive pieces. Also, these pieces are usually durable. When I attempt to buy these pieces, I usually;

1) Buy them when they are on sale if the store offer sales. I never buy items full price because they always go on sale. I also look for coupons to use on top of the sale as well as to give me free shipping if it is online. I also try to shop during major holidays or the changing of the seasons because most store try to sell all the past season items out. I also go to discount store like Ross, Marshalls, TJ Max, Off Sak Fifth Avenue or Nodstrom Rack. If I buy online, I use Ebates and get a percentage of what I pay for the item back with a check in the mail. Ebates is great if you shop online. Want to sign up click here.

2) Do not empty your bank account to buy the item. Put aside a manageable amount every week, 2 weeks or month. Every penny counts and you will get there eventually.

3) You can also buy the item preloved. There are so many consignment sites and used brand shops that sell luxury items that are in impeccable condition. Here are a few of the sites that I would recommend Tradesy, Fashionphile, Therealreal, Brandoff on Ebay, Gallery Rare Japan on Ebay, Brandworks on Ebay, Elady and Poshmark. These store have items at a fraction of what you would pay for it in the store and they are in great condition.

4) There are different tier of luxury items so buy what your pocket can afford. If you cannot buy the Louis Vuitton Neverfull, go for a Coach City Tote or a Michael Kors bag. They have the same look but different price tag.


These are the tips I have for buying a luxury piece on a budget. What do you do to buy your luxury items? Leave your comments in the comment section. I am eager to know.

Thank you for reading. Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
XOXO,
JB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Simple Head Wrap Style

Happy Thursday Barbies and Kens!!! Today I like to share a wrap style with you. This wrap style is very simple. If your would like to see ...